Thursday, July 05, 2007

A new vectrex game - blogged!

As stated below, I've decided to write a new game for launch at Eurocon 2007, and for the first time I'm going to write a blog of the experience! I hope you'll enjoy this, if you do, please drop me a comment! I'm happy answer any questions posed as comments , they make even shape the game! l do reserve the right to "tease" you a little on the overall game design since it will be revealed incrementally as the game takes shape..

You're about to see the whole development process from Vectorzoa's perspective. It may not be the definitive way to write a game, but it's my way. (Remember I do have a day job, so this game is written in stolen moments.)

Here goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I look forward to seeing the game and you again at Eurocon! Cheers, Steve Rich.