- added energy bars to the solar emitters / players
- added damage to the mirrors
- added visual bars to show their status
- switched the object indexing from integer to pointer based
- enforced cursor switching
- restricted moveable objects to those owned by each player
- restricted moveable objects to those not being fried by a laser
- restricted object movement to when the player has sufficient power
- out of bounds collision detection for the cities
- status of cities
- mirror destruction
- mirror spawning
- All 4 buttons mapped and functioning.
Oh, and I finally got around to moving the sun into ROM, freeing up about 100 bytes of RAM!
Next step: Designing Levels!