Saturday, October 27, 2007
Twice the fun!
2 days before we leave for Eurocon 2007. I've just cloned all behaviour to Player 2. So now the game actually plays! Normally this is the point where I release I've shared a variable or been lazy with my ASM labels. Fortunately it went smoothly, I guess I've learnt enough lessons from the past (especially Art of War.) This was the first time I could actually play it 2P and a few things occurred to me. I've discovered a nice game variation by limiting how far the player can move up the field. I also speeded up the energy recharge. I found a effective limit on the number of objects, I'll look at this again later, but for the moment it's capped to 12 which is plenty I think.